Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Stop Motion Animation of Falling

         I had such a blast when I was making this specific stop motion animation. I was inspired years ago by seeing Kina Grannis accomplish this amazing video where it was a stop motion of her over animated jellybeans and wanted to recreate a smaller scale version of the project. 

         There was a lot of planning involved, first I had to go out and obtain 5 family pack of skittles and sort through them in order to have my color pallette solidified. Then, I went frame by frame and mimicked a ball bounce animation that I found online, and did the best I could to replicate it in the bird.

         Overall, I am pretty happy with the product, and would definitely play with this medium again sometime!!




No comments:

Post a Comment