Saturday, August 27, 2016

Mini Portfolio

    My name is Ivy Jordan, and I am an Animation Major in my fourth year at SJSU. I have always loved drawing, and the art of film and physics, so when I discovered animation as a medium in high school I was hooked. I have been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil, and love learning new things about the medium. I'm going into the story development facet of the major though, because building an entire world and collaborating to make a beautiful message just seems so enticing to me.

   Anyways, here are a few pieces of mine that I'd like to share...


This is Martha, a 'society member' walk cycle I animated traditionally for the short film, 'Blue and Beyond'.

Some personal work I created while thinking of Mirage from the incredibles.

Beyonce from her music video movie, Lemonade.

A few hand studies I did in my spare time.

Ururaka from my favorite anime, "Boku No Hero Academia"

My friend's Cat, Frankie. 

Sketches of an OC of mine. 


Another personal work piece. 



A kickflip study I did of someone doing Kung Fu.



Lastly, a basic breakdancing move. 

I hope you enjoyed my portfolio, have a wonderful day! 
~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment